At Janette Wood Mediation we have experience and expertise in dealing with many issues including the following:-
- Divorce and separation
- Financial arrangements after divorce whether complex or not including both interim and long term arrangements for settlement (regarding the family home, mortgage, savings, assets, businesses, maintenance, pensions, debts etc.)
- Where children are to live and with whom
- The arrangements for the children to spend time and have a relationship with the parent with whom they are not living and with other significant extended family members.
- Communications between parents
- Handovers and managing arrangements like phone calls, texts, emails, Skype, Facetime.
- Holidays and special days (e.g. birthdays)
- Parenting plans
- Maintenance: who should pay for what, when, how long and how much
- Grandparents and significant extended family members
- Stepfamily issues
- Relocation for a child and if so what special arrangements might be needed to protect the child’s relationship with family members
- Disputes between cohabitants
- Civil Partnership dissolution and financial settlements on dissolution
- Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
If you want to discuss with us whether and if so how we may be able to assist you and your family, then please contact us by phone on 07948189346 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are planning to start court proceedings, then it is usually required (unless specific exemptions apply) that you have had an individual (just you and a mediator) pre-mediation assessment known as a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM). Please have a look at our information on our “Is Family Mediation Compulsory?” page which explains this. If you are interested in arranging a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) then please have a look at our information here. When you arrange your MIAM with us, we take it as your agreement to these terms.